2nd Annual Salvatore and Patricia Trocino Foundation Scholarship
The Salvatore and Patricia Trocino Foundation Scholarship is an annual scholarship awarded to a graduating senior in the Hudson Valley. Strong believers in education, Salvatore and Patricia Trocino insisted that each of their four sons attended and graduated college. This scholarship opportunity is yet another way that the SAPTF carries on Salvatore and Patricia's legacy of valuing education and giving back to the local community.
Scholarship Award: $1,000
- Open to graduating seniors attending a high school in Dutchess County, NY.
- Applicant must be applying/planning to attend a 2 or 4-year college, university or trade/technical school.
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 3.25.
- Preference will be given to students reflecting financial need.
- Application deadline - April 28, 2018.